GRE test is what almost 60% of students are preparing for. It is basically the test that can help you in getting the admission in good college of graduation. The test is difficult to score but by putting some of the strategies you can clear the exam with good scores. Just to score good marks and to clear each section students also join Online GRE Coaching. Out of the whole exam reading comprehension sometimes feel vague. Obviously there are no specific formulas for comprehension but you must opt some of the tips and strategies to make yourself self accomplished in this zone as well.
1. The starting and the ending of the passages is what basically give you the complete gist about it. It will always be beneficial if you read the starting and ending paragraphs then you will get the idea and it is majorly helpful when you are running short of time. Later on you can read the complete passage when you are going to answer the questions.
2. If you want to be clear about any particular line then it is always beneficial that you just read the one line before and after of it to know what exactly has been asked to you. This is a thumb rule as you will get the idea what exactly the author is trying to say. To get that line knowledge GRE Coaching in Bangalore is perfect choice to make.
3. Try to solve the passages first you are familiar just like you do in another subjects that you solve the easier one before and later you do the tough ones. Do the same for the passages as well that you cover the easy part before and leave the tough chunk for later. This will save your time and you will get advantage as well to complete the other part.
4. Always read the question twice so that you can get the thorough idea of the question and what exactly it is asking for. It is very important to understand what the question is asking so that you can give the right answer for that. This is very common mistake that most of the people do that they does not read thoroughly and then ring around the answer. Try to dig out the best of that question.
5. Passage does not require any outside method with which it can be understood. Your extra efforts or knowledge can actually hamper your marks so it is better than you just go fluently and effectively with the passage.
6. Vocabulary is what plays the most important role in this exam. It is needless of any description that good vocabulary is extremely important for GRE. Similarly it stands out for the passages as well. There are chances that vocabulary in context kind of questions can come and you need to see which word will plug in the best.
7. Continue underlining what you feel is important and make the notes. Just read the entire passage actively and underline the important line and keywords that you think contain the main idea. Right down one or two words that you think you will require later for the answers.
8. If you feel that there are some of the answers that sound very extreme and will be taking lots of time; better to avoid the extreme answers. This will only waste your time nothing else than this.
9. Assumptions are something that can actually misguide you a lot. It is better that you don’t make any kind of assumptions based on what you read before. This does influence other parts as well. So better stay away from assumptions and go for the exact points.